The amount of UV Rays reflected by the IPP SRR System.
The number of degrees cooler the surface temperature of the IPP SRR System over conventional systems.
Energy savings per square foot by installing an IPP SRR System (EPA Study).
Energy savings per year by installing an IPP SRR System (California Energy Commission).
Up to 2/3
The cost savings of an IPP SRR System over a total roof replacement depending upon the size and scope of the project.
Benefits of the IPP Roof Restoration System
- Typically less than half the cost of roof replacement
- No ear-off means less labor and no landfill fees
- One coat application means less labor
- 88% reflectivity means reduced energy costs
- Low VOC’s
- No tear-off going to a landfill
- No depletion of vital natural resources
- Silicone based
- Will not degrade from UV exposure
- Remains adhered under normal ponding water
- Durable under the most extreme weather conditions
- Fast cure time
- Can be applied in colder temperatures
- No risk of wash-off
- Moisture-cured (humidity is your friend)
- One coat application means less disruption to tenants