Why Instacoat Premium Products? If you’re a commercial roofing contractor or a property manager looking for a restoration system, let us share with you the reasons for why you should choose us.
First, you can trust that Instacoat Premium Products will fit and comply with all your project requirements and needs.
In other words, our extensive research and technology development allows you to choose from different restoration systems.
Let’s dive into our benefits and discover why you won’t regret working with us.
To discover who we are, click here.
Benefits of Using Instacoat Premium Products
- We are a family-owned business with a 20-year track record in commercial roof restoration systems manufacturing.
- All of our warranties include commercial insurance policies.
- The IPP Neoprene Liquid Rubber can double the lifespan of the restoration system when combined with our high-solids Silicone Restoration System.
Likewise, the Neoprene Liquid Rubber does not require a primer or a bleed blocker and has excellent corrosion control.
- You can get our IPP Applicator training to try our different products, including roofing, below-grade waterproofing, floor coating systems, and spray equipment.
- In the same way, our technical team will support you and provide you with all the application guidelines from start to finish, including budgets, timelines, and the best warranty options for your roofing projects.
Plus, you can also contact us in case you need consultation or help with a roofing inspection.
Instacoat Premium Products Silicone System Benefits
The IPP Silicone Roof Restoration System (IPP SRR System) was developed to combat the high costs of total roof replacement.
It has the following benefits:
- An environmentally friendly option
- Results in substantial cost savings for building owners
- Avoid having to tear off your roof for replacement
- Extends the lifespan of your roof
- Easy to apply
- Silicone is inorganic and unaffected by UV exposure, the #1 enemy of all commercial roofs
In brief, the Instacoat Premium Products manufacturing plant has developed an outstanding roof restoration product line.
In addition, the manufacturing of all of our products are in the USA with company headquarters in Oscoda, Michigan.
Lastly, all of them are fluid-applied and have seamless membranes with waterproofing properties.
Contact us and start living the Instacoat Premium Products experience.
Schedule a consulting call today!